Thursday, November 17, 2011

New All-Clad Pots and Pans – I am Speechless

All-Clad Stainles Steel Pots and Pans-3Thanks in part to your generous donations for Craig’s Grape Adventure – Loving Life with a Skillet and a Corkscrew, I was able to purchase a new set of All-Clad pots and pans.  I guess it makes sense to reinvest in the kitchen and wine rack (I need to invest in some new lighting too…keep donating).  I bought them on sale – 20% off an already discounted price, and am now left speechless as I admire these stainless steel beauties.  Is there something wrong with me? 

All-Clad Stainles Steel Pots and Pans

No cooking, no wine (until later), no recipes.  Just photos of my new best friends.  Enjoy the photography.

All-Clad Stainles Steel Pots and Pans-4

All-Clad Stainles Steel Pots and Pans-1

All-Clad Stainles Steel Pots and Pans-5

In vino veritas, buen provecho.

Craig

1 comment: